- Electrical Construction – New construction and remodeling
- Design/Build Services
- Maintenance Services—Routine, Predictive and Preventive
- Prefabrication Services
- Building Energy Audits / Evaluations
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Underground/ Utility installations
- Switchgear and power distribution networks
- Emergency Generator Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS)
- Advanced Lighting Control/Lighting Retrofits
- Renewable and Altemative Energy Solutions
We love our community
Temecula Civic Center
Enterprise Electric was contracted to perform the electrical installation on the new 95,000 square-foot, three-story Temecula Civic Center. The $3.7 Mil contract incorporates Administrative offices, Council Chambers and a Traffic Management Center. Enterprise installed a 500 KW Generator to back up critical power for the facility, and the state of the art Data Center utilizes two 100KW UPS units to provide 100% redundancy. The entire building utilizes the latest in sustainable building and advanced lighting control, incorporating occupancy sensors and daylight harvesting technologies throughout.
Concurrently, Enterprise Electric partnered with PCL Construction to build the adjacent 180,000 square-foot Parking Structure that also accommodates 8600 square-feet of storefront retail space. The roof-mounted 5000 square-foot Solar PV Array generates 89,000 kWh and provides up to 90% of the Parking Structure’s electrical consumption. The two projects combined have achieved a LEED Gold certification and are models in sustainable building.